Home | Training Overview
Hybrid Vehicle Safety
Awareness Training Presentation
Presented by NH Towing
Association & Hybrid Hazards Co.
All went Great! / 23 Operators of Towing
Recovery and Fire Depts. were there for the class.
Everyone passed the Test at the end of the class
and received their Gold Sealed Certificate from Hybrid Hazards Co. and NH
If you attended and would like to send in your
feedback on the class
Class Information below...
Host Location: The Red Blazer
www.TheRedBlazer.com - 72
Manchester St - Concord, NH 03301
Time: Saturday - April 18th 2009 8 AM - 4+
hrs. Hybrid Vehicle Classroom & Hands on.
Registration: Contact Rene at 603-863-4206 or Email
Instructors: Patrick Bonanno / Michael Mosher from Hybrid Hazards
Open to all Towing & Recovery Operators / Fire /
Police / Rescue / EMS & Association heads.
This class will cover the following items..
- Hybrid Vehicle General Guidelines and Warnings
- 5 Ways to Identify a Hybrid Vehicle
- High Voltage System Component Locations and
- Intermediate Voltage System Component Locations
and Cable Routing
- Hidden 12 Volt Battery Locations & Quick 12v
- New Remote Battery Terminal Hookup Locations &
- How to CORRECTLY Re-Energize a High Voltage
- Getting Familiar with Ignition Power On/Off
Push Button / Smart Key Vehicles
- Approach & Handling at Hybrid Vehicle Collision
- Submerged Hybrid Vehicle Procedures
- Hybrid Vehicle Fire Precautions
- Recovery and Winching Precautions
- Towing Precautions
- Trusting Manufacturer's Built in Safety Systems
and actual vehicle Defects
- PPE Personal Protective Equipment
- Hybrid Vehicle Safety Procedure Guide
- This is a 40+ slide power point
presentation with Q & A's along the way.
At the end a 10 Question Hybrid Vehicle Test
will be given on items covered in class.
Those who pass will receive a Gold Seal Certificate of Completion from
Hybrid Hazards Co.
Equipment and Hybrid Vehicle Prius Hands On Vehicle Provided by Allen from
Wrecker Sales of NH.
Procedure Guides on Site:
Hybrid Vehicle High Voltage Shut Down Procedure Guides and a combined
guide which includes both Jump Start Towing + high voltage shut down
procedures will be available for sale after the class covering step by
step procedures on 26 Hybrid Vehicle models on the road today.
For future Hybrid Vehicle Safety Awareness Training call 401-781-4357 or
contact Pat or Mike via our website Contact Form at
Class Overview |
| Schedule a Class